- Improves fuel economy and emissions by 20-35% and up!
- Performance Guarantees starting at 15%.
- Our Money-Back Guarantee makes it easy to see REAL numbers fast.
- A fast payback makes financing a powerful option.
- Powerful Return on Investment...lowers operating costs and extends engine life.
- Units in operation for 10-15+ years with virtually no maintenance!
- 2-4 hr Installation keeps your trucks on the road.
- Pass previously failed DEQ checkouts by lowering your emissions.
- Will not harm the engine or the system even if you run out of water.
The HS 320 HO (high output) is our high performance water/hydrogen fuel injection system for large diesel trucks (or comparably sized stationary applications) that uses only distilled water as a liquid fuel source. A small percentage of methanol is added for frost protection in freezing temperatures. This system can see paybacks as fast as 12-18 months on high-mileage tractors, which means projects can be entirely cash flow positive with financing!
In addition to improving your fuel efficiency, emissions, and horse power, this system reduces down time, lowers operating costs, extends engine life, and allows you to safely maintain loaded speeds, ensuring on-time deliveries. Corporate fleets can experience astounding returns on investment.
The HS 320 HO is a fully adjustable system, allowing the unit to be used on almost all heavy duty diesel engine applications. Typical water consumption is 0.75-1.0 gallons per hr. Heavily loaded trucks may use up to 1.5 gallons per hour in applications such as rock hauling. Lightly loaded trucks with lower EGTs use less water per hr. There's a simple variable control on each unit to easily adjust and optimize flow rates in the field if desired. For even larger changes, the injector tip can also be easily changed in the field.
Visit the Contact Us page to give us a call or email to learn more!
Farther, Faster, Greener
- Product development experience since 1972.
- We do not manipulate any controls, computers, or sensor settings.
- Only distilled water (and a little methanol in the winter) is used. No Electrolytes are used.
- Eliminates or greatly reduces black soot under normal driving conditions.
- Largely eliminates the EGR downtime issues, the exhaust is cooler and much cleaner.
- More horsepower and a higher torque range throughout the power band at normal driving style.
- Now able to use all of your horsepower without high EGTs in most performance or race tuned trucks.
- Quicker turbo spool up.
- Easy to Install. Installations take 3-4 hours.
- Removes harmful carbon deposits.
- Longer time between oil changes.
- Lowers oil temps by an average of 25 degrees.
- Low power draw (under 8 amps) works with stock power supply.
- Will not set a CEL or trouble code if installed as directed.
- New truck warranties should not be affected. See US Code Title 15, Chapter 50, Sec. 2301-2312 of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
For fleet owners, we recommend starting with a small pilot order of 1 or more units and using data loggers to record before and after measurements. This will give your financial models increased accuracy and it enables feedback from your drivers as well. We offer a money-back guarantee on every unit sold to make it easy, inexpensive, and low-risk for you to see real numbers on Your trucks with Your drivers.
This system is mechanic-install friendly with the HS 32 Install Kit. This kit typically includes a drill bit and tap for the hot and cold side ports, high temp hoses, hose clamps, 25 ft. of pump power wire, 25 ft. of 1/8 OD water charge line, main power wire and terminals for power to the system. Installations take up to 4 hours and may require a second person at times for larger trucks.
In addition to the installation kit, we can provide video directions and edited photo directions of your engine if you email us photos, and we also offer verification of correct installation practices of photos that are emailed to us post-installation. If you have any questions that are not covered in the instruction manual, we are just a phone call away.