- Improves fuel economy and emissions 25-40% and up!
- Guaranteed 20% increase in fuel economy.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee makes it easy to see REAL results fast.
- Horse power increases of 30% or more!
- Lowers your fuel, repairs, and oil costs while extending engine life.
- Pass previously failed inspections by lowering your emissions.
- Will not harm the engine or the system, even if you run out of water.
Aquatune HS 415 is a high-performance water/hydrogen injection system for small turbo diesel engine applications, this system was designed to address the lack of Clean Diesel emissions. Simply refill with distilled water (and a small percentage of methanol in the winter) to experience over 20 benefits of operating a cleaner burning engine. This amazing device allows you to put money back in your pocket every week for years and years to come.
This system will fit on almost every small turbocharged diesel car or truck, as well as other turbo-charged diesels of like size. Fuel efficiency will vary depending on the recipient vehicle and load conditions. Our customers love the added boost to their horsepower and torque, and while exact emission reductions will vary by vehicle and application, simply looking at the fuel efficiency gains shows how significant this product can be for the health of our environment.
Farther, Faster, Greener.
- Product development experience since 1972.
- We do not manipulate any controls or sensor settings.
- Only distilled water (and a little methanol in the winter) is used. No Electrolytes are used.
- Eliminates visible soot in the exhaust stream in healthy stock tuned cars and most tuned cars.
- Easy to Install. Installations take 1.5-4 hours.
- More horsepower and a higher torque range throughout the acceleration curve in normal driving style.
- Enhanced turbo spool up.
- Eliminates pre-detonation under normal driving conditions.
- Now able to use regular fuel instead of premium in most performance or race tuned cars.
- Lowers oil temps by an average of 25 degrees.
- Low power draw (under 2 amps) works with stock power supply.
- Will not set a CEL or trouble code if installed as directed.
- New engine warranties should not be affected. See US Code Title 15, Chapter 50, Sec. 2301-2312 of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
The HS 415 is an auxiliary charged air cooler, hot air is routed from the hot side intercooler pipe, through high temp silicone hose, to the water injection side of the HS 415. Water mist is injected into the hot air stream and this fog travels through the passages of the cell turning most of the moisture into hydrogen charged gas, from the exit of the cell a high temp hose carries the cooled air/fuel mix to the intake manifold, where it is carried into the engine with the incoming combustion air. In the combustion chamber (piston) the hydrogen ignites slightly ahead of the injected diesel fuel, the resulting flame front more fully ignites the diesel fuel while also bringing the injected water vapor to the ignition point. This combination of fuels can have as much as 80% cleaner total emissions versus straight diesel injection using identical engine and load conditions. The spent steam cools the exhaust stream as it leaves the engine block, this reduces temperature strain on the engine and turbo, while also allowing full use of the performance that is gained by burning the injected fuel more completely.