- Improves fuel economy and emissions 25-40% and up!
- Guaranteed 20% increase in fuel economy.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee makes it easy to see REAL results fast.
- Horse power increases of 30% or more!
- Lowers your fuel, repairs, and oil costs while extending engine life.
- Pass previously failed inspections by lowering your emissions.
- Will not harm the engine or the system, even if you run out of water.
The Model HS 320 is a high performance water / hydrogen injection system. This hybrid Dual Fuel system will allow you to put money back in your pocket, through reduced fuel costs and reduced downtime for repairs.
This system will fit virtually every Medium Duty diesel engine. Self-install friendly with the install kit and vehicle-specific photo instructions included. Will typically not void new engine warranty. See US Code Title 15, Chapter 50, Sec. 2301-2312 of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
Farther, Faster, Greener.
- Product development experience since 1972.
- We do not manipulate any controls or sensor settings.
- Only distilled water (and a little methanol in the winter) is used. No Electrolytes are used.
- Eliminates visible soot in the exhaust stream in healthy stock tuned cars and most tuned cars.
- Eliminates most of the issues that are caused by EGR systems.
- Easy to Install. Installations take 1.5-4 hours.
- More horsepower and a higher torque range throughout the acceleration curve in normal driving style.
- Enhanced turbo spool up.
- Eliminates pre-detonation under normal driving conditions.
- Now able to use regular fuel instead of premium in most performance or race tuned cars.
- Lowers oil temps by an average of 25 degrees.
- Low power draw (under 3 amps) works with stock power supply.
- Will not set a CEL or trouble code if installed as directed.
- New engine warranties should not be affected. See US Code Title 15, Chapter 50, Sec. 2301-2312 of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
The HS 320 model was built to offer the medium-duty truck market, the same benefits that we had for several years tested in the heavy truck market. Our goal was to reduce the unburned fuel that has traditionally been an environmental issue as well as an obvious waste of resources. We believe this system is a game-changer, as most aftermarket clean air technologies focus on trapping the soot after it is formed. We focus on Not forming it at all, when the hydrogen mixes with the diesel fuel in the piston, the emissions can be reduced by 80% or more. To be able to do this without any engine tuning, allows this system to be installed and used by the average truck owner.
Most truck owners also know that if the performance increases at all, the engine and exhaust temps need to be monitored carefully to keep from serious engine failure. The HS 320 instead injects water with the hydrogen and this allows you to fully use the added power that you have on stock or modified trucks, with the EGTs running well below any danger zone.
Distilled water is the only liquid fuel source for this system except in freezing temps, where a small percentage of methanol is added for frost protection. With the low cost of operation using a fuel that is readily produced on-site, we think you will be more than satisfied with the performance of our system on your vehicle. We do not use any electrolyte at all.