- From 20% and up increase in fuel economy!
- Up to 30% increase in horse power!
- Greatly reduces carbon deposits!
- Much more likely to pass previously failed DEQ checkouts
- We have a 30-day Money-back guarantee.
- Lowers oil temps by average 25 degrees.
- Longer time between oil changes.
Aquatune HS 415 is a high performance water / hydrogen injection system for small turbo diesel engine applications, this system was designed to address the lack of Clean Diesel emissions. While the emission reduction does vary depending on different vehicle applications, simply looking at the fuel efficiency gains and the reduction in total fuel use being over 40% less in some cases, shows how significant this product can be for the health of our environment.
This system will fit on almost every small turbo-charged diesel car or truck , as well as other turbo-charged diesels of like size. Fuel efficiency will vary depending on the recipient vehicle and load conditions, at this point we guarantee 20% and average gains between 30 to 45% increase, with quicker turbo boost and a considerably enhanced throttle response.
Will typically not void new car warranty. See US Code Title 15, Chapter 50, Sec. 2301-2312 of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
Benefits of AquaTune Systems
- AquaTune Model HS 415 is a water injection / hydrogen injection system combining the benefits of both proven technologies in one compact install.
- Produces the gains in efficiency that we state at under 2 amp at the cell.
- More horsepower and a higher torque range throughout the power band!
- Eliminates most visible soot in the exhaust stream.
- Quicker turbo spool up..
- Now able to safely use the engine horsepower with almost no risk of high exhaust temps.
- Prolongs engine life with cooler engine temps and reduced soot levels in the oil..
- Will not harm the engine even if you run out of water, except by lack of the above mentioned benefits.
- Only uses Distilled water as a liquid Fuel source except in freezing conditions, a small amount of methanol is added for frost protection..
.This HS 415 is a auxiliary charge air cooler, hot air is routed from the hot side intercooler pipe, through high temp silicone hose, to the water injection side of the HS 415. Water mist is injected into the hot air stream and this fog travels through the passages of the cell turning most of the moisture into hydrogen charged gas , from the exit of the cell a high temp hose carries the cooled air / fuel mix to the intake manifold, where it is carried into the engine with the incoming combustion air. In the combustion chamber ( piston ) the hydrogen ignites slightly ahead of the injected diesel fuel, the resulting flame front more fully ignites the diesel fuel while also bringing the injected water vapor to the ignition point. This combination of fuels can have as much as 80% cleaner total emissions , than straight diesel injection would in the same engine and load conditions.The spent steam cools the exhaust stream as it leaves the engine block, this reduces temperature strain on the engine and turbo, while also allowing full use of the performance that is gained by burning the injected fuel more completely